Join W 81.001.010
Wind sensor with main voltage output contacts
TYPE OF APPLICATION
- Wind sensor powered by main voltage.
- The sensor can be connected to several devices.
- When the wind exceeds the threshold the “up” contact closes (high voltage contact). The contact opens again once the dangerous condition ends.
- Simple electrical connection through the supplied plug-in cable.
- Button inputs with momentary positions. They permit the general command of all the devices connected to the sensor.
- Wind threshold adjustable through manual command buttons.
- “Automatic downward” can be activate/deactivate through command buttons.
- “Wind test” function.
- Plastics keep the colour over the time due to their special coating process.
- Rotation shaft in brass mounted on stainless steel bearings.
- It is supplied with 2.5 m cable with plug, optional 4 m cable with plug.