Whynot Ø 45mm
Tubular motor with electronic limit switch and integrated radio receiver for drop awnings with special hooks
TYPE OF APPLICATION
- Drop awnings
- With automatic hooks
- Hooking point must be different from release point.
- Limit switch adjustment through transmitter.
- If connected, the command buttons must be hold-to-run buttons.
- Command buttons in PULSE or HOLD-TO-RUN mode.
- Compatible with most smart home systems.
- Accurate limit switch adjustment.
- Intermediate limit position.
- Reset from transmitter.
- Downward obstacle detection (using offset adapter)
- Upward obstacle detection.
- Compatible with radio sensor (wind, sun. rain)
- Up to 40 storable radio codes.