Path Ø 35mm
Tubular motor with electronic limit switch
TYPE OF APPLICATION
- Small mosquito screens
- Small roller blinds
- Small roller shutters
- Electronic limit switch.
- Rapid and intuitive programming.
- The motor learns the type of application in which it is installed and optimizes its working according to it.
- The limit switch regulation is made through the command buttons. No specific device is required.
- Command buttons must be with momentary positions.
- It is possible to parallel connect more command buttons.
- The working way of the buttons can be selected (pulse or hold to run).
- Downward obstacle detection (only if offset adapters are used).
- Upward obstacle detection (hooks, ice or dirt).
- Intermediate limit position.
- Fine limit switch regulation.
- Torque reduction.
- Different brackets and adapters for 50 and 60 mm tubes are available.
Tubular motor with electronic limit switch and integrated radio receiver for drop awnings with or without hooks.
Tubular motor with electronic limit switch and integrated radio receiver designed for pergolas